Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday

 
 
I'm loving... my new job. It's still stressful, and I still feel a little overwhelmed with trying to learn everything and get everything done that I want to get done, but I love being a manager.
 
I'm loving... getting to know my new staff & new co-workers. I know, this kind of ties in with the one above, but it deserved it's own separate mention. I love getting to know new people!
 
I'm loving... our new car. Last week we bought a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe. It's four years old, but it looks brand new. It's the "Limited" model so it's got all the fancier features. Nicest car we've ever owned, that's for sure! (And eventually I'll even drive it...)
 
I'm loving... that February is over and spring is getting closer. I can't wait until it's flip flop season!
 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great week.

    I can't wait for spring either.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete