Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Phone Dump!


I'm one of those odd people who have a Blackberry not an iPhone but I thought taking part in a phone photo dump would be fun. I don't think I realized how many pictures of the cat and dog I take though...


Top Row, left to right:

1. The cash office at my new store. (I spend about 40% of my time here, and the rest on the floor with the cashiers.)
2. Sydney acting all cute. The bed in the spare room is one of her favourite places to sleep.
3. Daisy likes to lick the frosting off, then eat the cookie. Too cute.

Middle Row, left to right:

1. As soon as Jonathan gets home from work Daisy runs over to get her belly rubs. She doesn't even let him take off his boots and coat first. (She's daddy's girl.)
2. Okay, seriously, is there anything cuter than a beagle sleeping?

Bottom Row, left to right:

1. Sydney helping me do some work on the blog. I'm glad she didn't decide to curl up on top of the laptop.
2. That face. I just can't resist.
3. Daisy's bed is another of Sydney's favourite places to sleep. She definitely spends more time in it than Daisy does!

Apparently I a) need to get out more or b) need to have kids so there are pictures on my phone of things other than my cat and dog...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment