Saturday, July 28, 2012

All good things must come to an end...

Today is the last real day of vacation. We're off tomorrow as well, but Sundays are always a crazy busy day so it doesn't really count in my mind.

We had a great week, though we did stick pretty close to home. We spent a night in Charlottetown with my brother-in-law and his wife but other than that we spent most of our time in the Halifax area. We took Daisy to our favourite provincial park, spent a bit of time downtown, and spent a lot of time at home relaxing and doing some cleaning that had been neglected during the warm weather.

I used my crock pot for the first time this week, I made barbeque pulled pork. Loved how easy the crock pot is but wasn't super impressed with the recipe I used. I did a little baking as well - raspberry muffins using this recipe. (By far the best fruit muffin I have ever made.)

Today's plans include laundry and watching the Olympics. Go Canada!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment