Saturday, July 28, 2012

ABCs of me

Age - 30. Not sure how I got so old... 
 
Bed - Queen with a super comfy pillow-top mattress. We love our bed.
 
Chore you hate - Where to start? Scrubbing the bath tub is probably my least favourite but I recently bought some Pina Colada scented bubble bath from Avon so maybe I'll start keeping the tub cleaner so I can use it more often.

Dog? Our lovable beagle, Daisy. We adopted her from the SPCA last year. I had always been more of a cat person but now I can't imagine life without her.

Essential start of the day - Shower. I can't start my day without one.

Favorite color - Pink or Orange
 
Gold or Silver - Definitely silver.
Height - 5'0" - I'm a shorty. :-)

Instrument - I played the clarinet for 5 years but it was never something I enjoyed.

Job - Assistant Front End Manager at Sobeys. (I deal with cashiers & customer service.) I have the degrees necessary to be a teacher but wasn't able to find a full-time job so after two years of substituting I made my "midlife" career change.

Kids - Two furbabies - our dog Daisy and our cat Sydney. We have been trying to conceive for almost two years and are currently waiting to get into our local infertility clinic to see what our next steps are.

Where do you Live - Just outside Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Favorite Movie - Clueless.

Nickname - May, my middlename.
 
Overnight hospital stay - Never!

Pet peeve - Too many to list unfortunately...

Favorite Quote - Totally can't think of one. How sad!

Right or left handed - Right handed.

Siblings? One younger brother who is more than a foot taller than I am.

Time it takes to get ready - Forty-five minutes to an hour is ideal, though I can get up and out the door in 30 minutes if it's absolutely necessary.

Underwear - Super boring.

Vegetable you hate - The better question is vegetable I love. I dislike a lot of vegetables...

What makes you late? - A slow moving beagle.

Xrays you've had - Just my teeth.

Yummy food that you make - I don't have many recipes in a regular rotation. I love trying new things. I made some really yummy muffins this week and I love baking cupcakes from scratch.

Favorite Zoo animal - All of them! I love the zoo!
 
Found a great blog today, and stole this! Check out Jennifer's blog if you have a chance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment