Saturday, October 13, 2012

Power is Everything

I watch a lot of TV. Probably too much if I'm being honest. Hubby and I have been watching few of this season's new shows and I've picked a favourite. If you're not watching Revolution I think you should be!



We just watched the most recent episode and I bawled. When the show is over I always want to know what happens next. I tend to multi-task my way through a lot of shows. I'll be on Facebook or Pinterest, or I'll be texting a friend. But with Revolution that doesn't happen. I sit down and the only thing I think about is the show. Hubby enjoys it too, and so does my mom. I was over at my folks' last night and it killed my mom that we couldn't talk about the most recent episode because I hadn't seen it yet.

Hopefully other people are enjoying it! We loved A Gifted Man, The Finder and Unforgettable and they only lasted one season. The year before I watched Off the Map and really enjoyed it. I don't think I realized until last year how many shows only last one season. Definitely hoping this one lasts more than one season!

No comments:

Post a Comment