Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Productive Day

Thoroughly enjoyed my day off today. I slept in, caught up on American Idol, took Daisy on a  couple walks, and finally got my layout looking the way I want it to look. I tried another new recipe tonight too, I made "Not Humdrumsticks" from the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook. They were pretty tasty. I hate raw meat though - so pulling the skin off the chicken drumsticks almost did me in. Blech. I got supper all ready for tomorrow too, so that when I get home from work all I have to do is throw it in the oven. I had hoped to get some baking done too (the muffins I made Sunday are disappearing really fast!) but I spent a little too much time working on this new layout. Wishing I was off tomorrow too, but I gotta pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment