Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beauty Box

I am very tempted to jump on the whole beauty box bandwagon. I tend to stick to the same couple brands and products and I like the idea of getting to try new things. i've been trying to expand my horizons and had no idea how to start so this seems like a good idea. Plus it'll give me something to blog about once a month. ;-)
 
I've been doing some research, and there don't actually seem to be that many Canadian options. These are the three that I'm considering: Julep, Glossy Box, and Glymm. I'm leaning more towards Glymm. I recognize some of the brands, and I figure the cheapest option might be the best option to start with. Ultimately I'd like to get one of each and see what I think but I'm not sure that will be possible, at least not until I get a raise.
 
Has anyone else ever gotten a box? (From these companies or another?) Has it been worth it?
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm a Birchbox subscriber, which I like, but I don't think that's available in Canada. I follow a lot of beauty blogs, and I've always seen good things about Glymm and Glossy Box. I'm not sure what the price difference is (I know Glossy Box here in the US is pretty steep), so I'd probably go with Glymm =)

    ReplyDelete