Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sugar Donut Muffins

This felt like the week that never ended. I even had an extra day off and I was still exhausted by the time I got off work at 5pm yesterday. I felt like I didn't get anything accomplished. And really, I didn't. We ended up having to do laundry and dishes last night before supper. Not much of a Saturday night date night. And it's not the first time. I really need to get into a cleaning routine. Any body have one that works for them?

I decided to start the week off right so this afternoon we finished the house cleaning. And, since I didn't try any new recipes last week so I thought I'd try one this afternoon and I baked Sugar Donut Muffins. I actually pinned the recipe months and months ago but I've been focusing more on meals than baking lately. (Much to my husband's disappointment!)



These muffins are DELICIOUS! The recipe made 24 mini-muffins but I think I'll double it the next time I bake them. I'm not a lover of nutmeg, but it's perfect in these. Not exactly super healthy, but worth it!

1 comment: