Monday, February 18, 2013

Biggest Loser

Today is my second weigh-in for our "Biggest Loser" challenge at work. Last week I was up 3 pounds and I'm expecting a similar result today. I just haven't been able to get myself started. I just keep sabotaging myself and it's so frustrating. I know that I can lose weight and feel better if I make better food choices and exercise more but I just can't get going. It's getting to that point where my clothes don't fit properly and I don't want to go anywhere because I don't have anything to wear. Will that be enough to get me to take the first step? I don't know. I really don't.

A few things I want to try and remember...

 
 
 
 
For those of you on a weight loss journey, what sort of things do you find motivating? Any thoughts on how I can get myself moving in the right direction?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment