Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wedded Bliss


Today is my wedding anniversary. My fourth wedding anniversary. I find that a little crazy. (And not in a bad way.) I am so ridiculously blessed to have the husband I have. Jonathan is my perfect match even though I don't always see that. He is quiet and thoughtful, I talk too much and often without thinking. He can be impatient, whereas I can be too patient. I make quick judgements about people, places, or things and he takes his time and examines all the facts. He measures twice and cuts once - I just start cutting. We are both growing frustrated waiting to be parents, but he has never once blamed me or judged me when I started crying at the news that someone we know is expecting.

Neither of us is perfect, I know that. But I also know, without a shadow of a doubt, that we are perfect for each other.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 4th anniversary. I wish you many more years of wedded bliss to come. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated anniversary! Congrats to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read somewhere that people most often end up with significant others who are the opposite of themselves.. one quiet, one loud.. one patient, one not so much... you get the idea; isn't it interesting that we somehow end up with people who are the opposite of us, so that we can become complete? We can all learn from each other.

    Happy belated anniversary!

    Jenn - jennblogs.com

    ReplyDelete