Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bubble of Optimism

I got some news this week about a possible promotion. Still very much in the early stages - they needed to make sure I was interested before proceeding any further - but I've already let myself get swept up in optimism. I keep trying to bring myself back down to earth, but it's really not working. I can't even share a lot of details because I'm not really supposed to be talking about it. But I'm just SO excited.

Must contain enthusiasm!

Haven't been doing a lot of baking or cooking lately - it's just way too hot! We had some rain showers today but even that didn't totally break the humidity. Disappointing, because I borrowed a bundt pan from my mom and I have two cake recipes I'm dying to try out! I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out when I finally get the chance to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment