Friday, August 24, 2012

My new mission...

I realized today that I don't have a "go-to" recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Whenever I feel like baking chocolate chip cookies I go searching on-line and through my cookbooks for one that sounds promising. Now that I've started cooking and baking more I'm compiling some "favourite" recipes that will become part of my regular rotation in the kitchen. It makes sense to have a chocolate chip recipe that I can go to whenever we're in the mood for chocolate chip cookies.

So, I began my search today. These chewy chocolate chip cookies sounded promising, so I thought I'd give them a try!

They're definitely tasty, and chewy. And I was very glad they weren't flat. I did find the dough was a little crumbly but that was the only problem I had.



I don't feel that my search is over though. They were good - very good even - but I think there's an even better recipe out there somewhere!

1 comment:

  1. Those look so delicious! I prefer softy, chewier cookies over harder ones :) Now I really want some cookies!!

    ReplyDelete