Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social



Thought I'd try linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social this week.

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
This current incarnation of my blog is called "Ms. Sunshine." In my group of friends and at work I tend to be the bubbly, optimistic, cheerful one. That's where I got the name. "Ms. Sunshine" has been around since July 2012, but it never really got off the ground. Back when I was younger I had several blogs, I was active on Livejournal and I used to own several domains. I loved it. I'm hoping 2013 is my year for blogging.

2. Why do you blog?
I love to write. I love to share. And I love meeting new people. I think that basically sums it up.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
Here at "Ms. Sunshine" it was either Melanie or Brittany. I used to have a couple great blog friends that I wish were still blogging.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
I didn't blog enough in 2012 to be able to pick a favourite. :-(

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
I'd really like to blog more consistently, and I'd like to make some new friends.

6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.

1. A Coffee Break with Brittany
2. Adorability.org
3. Also Known as Sinead

In other news, I got my partner for the Blogger Bookswap today. Her name is Sara too! Really looking forward to getting to know her and picking out the perfect book!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks hun! I'm glad you like my blog :) Next time I'm in Halifax we should try and get together :)

    ReplyDelete