Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
 
Dear Spring; Please stop being a tease. I would really like more than one warm, sunny day every week. If April showers bring May flowers then what do May showers bring? Hopefully something good! Dear Work; Last week wasn't so good. Hopefully we've got everything back on track now. I think we do, I feel like I worked my butt off this week. Dear Sydney; You are an indoor cat. Please stop trying to sneak out every time I open the door. I'm not sure what I would do if you ran away. When the weather is nice I promise to take you out on your leash so you can get a little fresh air. Dear Husband; I'm so glad you're finally feeling better. I know that cold really kicked your butt - I don't think I've ever seen you quite so miserable. Let's do something fun this weekend, k? Dear Sunburn; You suck and you're making my arms really hurt. But I have no one to blame but myself. Hopefully this time I've learned my lesson.
 
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment